Hi everyone so today I am going to be doing my Lush Christmas Wishlist. The Christmas stock came out a week ago and I am yet to try them out yet so here is some of things I want to try.
1. Bombardino- Sit back and relax in a bath of creamy Alpine indulgence. With skin-softening cocoa butter and uplifting Sicilian lemon oil- £2.50.
2. Luxury Lush Pud- This year, our Lil' Lush Pud has had a luxurious makeover... with soothing lavender fragrance and calming pastel colours, this bath bomb is perfect for bed time, or any time you want to relax- £3.40.
3. Shoot for the stars- This ones for all you star gazers out there, creating a magnificent bath with swirling lusters and beautiful colours. As various and enchanting as the night star- £3.25.
4. Candy Mountain- This fair trade vanilla absolute, sparkling snowflake lustre and creamy cornflour in Candy Mountain make bath time a sweet treat for big kids as well as little kids. We've included some of our bubble crumble mix which adds a magical pink mist to the peaks of foaming bubbles- £2.65.
5. Santa's Lip Scrub- Scrub and soften with caster sugar, coconut oil and extract of cherries and dates- for kissable Christmas lips- £5.50.
6. Snowman- What a softy! Scented with the same vanilla fragrance as our Butterball bath bomb and loaded with skin-softening cocoa butter- £2.50.
7. The Christmas Penguin- P-P-P Pop in a Penguin! This fun bubble bar is modelled on Little Penguins found on Philip Island, Australia- they're the smallest penguins in the world- £2.95.
8. Secret Santa- Modelled on the original Lush Shop, 29 Poole High Street, this is our very own Santa's grotto! The fragrance was created to emulate the rich smell of essential oils inside the shop- £5.75.
9. Star Light, Star Bright- Catch a falling star and put it in your... bath. We have been working for a long time to make this Christmas bath melt- a shimmering bright star for an extra special bath filled with light and lustre- £3.30.
* All quoted from the lush website description box on each product*
Have you tried any of the Christmas products yet?