Friday 24 May 2013

Temple Spa Purification Face Mask Review

Hi everyone so today I have a review for you. After my auntie posted the link to my blog on her facebook one of her friends who owns templaspa.co.uk told my auntie she would be intrested in sending me an item to review. She sent me a lovely face mask, I love facemasks and using them on a regular basis so seeing this was a facemask put a massive smile on my face.

WHAT IT SAYS:
A vacuum cleaner for the skin. This is a superb rich face mask made from land and marine mud and natural extracts known for their dislike of blocked pores, blackheads and other irritating effects cased by oily skin. PURIFICATION has been specifically designed to tackle oily skin problems by keeping oil at bay and leaving the skin clean, cool and refreshed. Includes spatula.
Effective spot and blackhead treatment.
Deep cleansing properties
Flushes out grime from blocked pores
Sophisticated, high performance formula
Skin feels cool, refreshed, clean and oil free
Rich in minerals from land and sea
Anti-Aging benefits
Paraben free
Professional Spa Mask Formula.

WHAT I THOUGHT:
Well I have been using this product once a week for the past 3 weeks and I love it. The smell is amazing, it has a very strong scent of tea tree. I cleanse my face and apply this just before I get in the bath then I lie back in the bath for about 20 minutes and then wash this off. When I wash it off my skin feels great, it isn't oily and feels so soft. I had a spot that appeared and I applied this straight away and it stung at first but the spot had gone within about a day which is great for me as they never really disappear that quickly. My skin is very oily, blackhead and spot prone and I can see a difference with using this.
Price: £22
Hope you all enjoyed this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x