Sunday 1 September 2013

Apology and Update

Hi everyone, first off I just want to apologize on the lack of posts recently I have been busy away at my families, who I hardly see so I have been spending time with them before I go home in the morning.
I also just want to give a quick update, basically apart from being away I just haven't had the motivation to post. I have plenty of idea's in my head what I want to do but I just can't be bothered to do write them up.
I start college on Wednesday too and I am nervous about it!
Sorry again for not posting but I hope you all stick with me and I will be back posting very soon!
Keira
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x