Monday 30 September 2013

Lee Stafford Chop Stick Curler.

 
 
 
Hey everyone so today I have a review on my new favorite hair tool. The Lee Stafford Chopstick Curler.
This curler gives really tight ringlets which I have been trying to achieve for ages but could never find the right tool.




It took me about 1 hour and a half to do my hair with this but I had to straighten it firs as my hair is very frizzy so it went horrible the first time I tried it on my self. Once it was straight I put my hair up into a pony tail then pulled little strands out to curl. As you can see from the above picture they are very tight ringlets.
 
 
 
I slept on them that night and woke up expecting the curls to have gone but they had dropped and were looking so much more natural.


I am in love with this hair tool and I will now on be wearing my hair curly a lot more. If you would like to see a video tutorial on my Youtube of me using this let me know in the comments and I will.
 I got mine from argos but you can get them from most stores that sell hair tools and this cost me £25 which in my eyes is a bargain.

What tool do you use to get nice curls in your hair?

Keira
xox






 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x