Saturday 14 September 2013

Update and Guest bloggers.

Hi everyone, I keep doing these posts saying sorry and that I will be back blogging then I'm not. To be honest with you all I don't know when I will be back blogging. I want to have fresh content on my blog everyday and I feel the only way that will happen is by getting some of you lovely people doing posts for me.
If you would like to guest post for me please email me the post you wish to publish on my blog along with any links you would like added. I will in time start writing up posts to publish but I can't say when that will be.
I have now started college and what can I say, I LOVE IT! I am thinking of doing a whats in my college kit post/video when I have the motivation.
I hope to get many of you doing guest posts for me!
Thanks for baring with me 
Keira
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I just wanted to ask if you were still participating in my autumn/fall fortnightly look book? I emailed you but there was no reply. If you are please can you send me your pics by tomorrow?xo

    Teeniolect
    Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, is it ok for me to send you a guest post?xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sorry I won't be taking part at the moment but if I am feeling up to it i will let you know in a few weeks and if its okay I will join in, and yeah of course you can x

      Delete

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x