Monday 6 January 2014

MAC Chatterbox

Hi everyone! Today I have a review on a recent purchase of mine, MAC Chatterbox.
I picked this lipstick up when I was away this Christmas as we don't have a MAC counter where I live so I thought it was the perfect chance to pick up this little beauty. I spent around 30 minutes swatching all the lipsticks trying to decide which one to pick, so many nice ones too choose from!

This is a lovely pink colour, not too bright and not too subtle either. It comes under the amplified creme section on the MAC website. I have been wearing this lipstick almost everyday as it is very wearable for day and night time.

This lipstick lasted on me around 4-5 hours baring in mind that is with a lot of drinking and eating on most occasions of me wearing this. I also love the smell and taste of these lipsticks! I might sound a little crazy but it is true.

Overall this is a great colour and I love it! Definitely a favourite lipstick of mine! I also want to quickly apologise for the crappy quality of this last picture, like yesterday I had to use my phone for the last one as I couldn't get it right with my big camera. 
This lipstick is £15 and available from maccosmetics.co.uk  and from most Debenhams and House of Frazer, apart from mine!

What's your favourite MAC lipstick? 

Keira
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x