Hey everyone today's post is going to be my Paperchase wishlist.
If you are a blogger yourself you might be familiar with the obsession of notebooks and diaries.
I am obsessed with them at the moment and I went into Paperchase in Sheffield for the first ever and I bought a diary and a pen from there. I then came home and ordered more notebooks from the website.
There is still things on the site I would like so I thought I would share with you what they are.
1. A5 week to view flock damask 2014 diary. Everyone needs a diary to keep them organised. I keep my diary to write in shifts at work, college dates and blog and video's. I write down everyday what post and video is going up to keep myself organized. £8
2. Pretty owl felt notebook. I love owls at the moment they are so cute and having one on this little notebook is adorable. I love how it is felt too so it will have a texture too it aswell. £9
3. A5 Glitter gold notebook. How amazing is this notebook? I love sparkles and glittery things and this is just like a glitter explosion!! £6
4. A5 Beaded elephand stitch notebook. This notebook in me eyes is stunning! I love the detail on it. Although I would be scared of the beads falling off when its in my bag and things. £10
5. Russian Doll Highlighters. I always like highlighting little random things in my notebooks that I may or may not find helpful one day, I also really like Russian dolls so these are the perfect combination! £3
6. Neon Pink Lockable Journal. This year I am going to be keeping a diary for a little challenge that you will know more about in February. This is a great diary as it is pink and lockable. £10
What do you like from paperchase?