Monday 15 April 2013

Get to know me tag

Hey guys so today's post is going to be a get to know me tag, I feel its a good idea that you get to know the people behind the blogs so you know abit about them but not too much haha.

 Name: Keira.
 Nickname: Shakira, kiki. But I don't really like them!
 Birthday: 25.09.1996
    Place of birth: Cumbria.
Star Sign: Libra.
Occupation: Still in school.
Hair colour: Dark brown.
Hair length: Just past my shoulders.
Eye colour: Green.
Best feature: Eyes.
Braces: No.
Piercings: Ears.
Tattoo's: No.
Righty or lefty? Righty.
First best friend: I can't remember.
First award: Swimming.
First sport: Gymnastics.
First holiday: Cleethorpes.
First concert: Party in the park way back when I was like 6.
Favorite film: Grease.
Favorite TV show: Anything real life medical.
Favorite Colour: Pink.
Favorite song: Argh too many to pick from.
Favorite restaurant: Nando's.
Favorite store: Superdrug.
Favorite book: Hard one really as I don't read much.
Favorite magazine: Anything real life.
Favorite shoes: Flossy's.


I hope this post helps you get to know me a bit better. 

Thanks guys



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x