Friday 19 April 2013

Im-press nail review


Hey guys so today I have for you a review on the Broadway Im-press stick on nails. I have tried these on 3 different occasions so I think I have a fair opinion on these nails now. These nails cost £8.99 from boots and superdrug

. I got the same nails each time- Rock it.


The first time I bought them I took off my nail varnish, used the wipe provided then measured the nails up with my natural nails to get the sizes. I peeled the back off them and placed them on my nails and pressed down for 20 seconds. I done this to the rest of my fingers and within minutes most of them were falling offer and wouldn't stick back down. The next time I bought them was a week or so later, I repeated the same steps as I had done the first time but these ones were so much different. They stuck down straight away and stayed on for around a week. The only reason I took them off is that I had to take them off for school as I do food technology and we are not allowed to wear them. It was such a mission to try and take them off I was literally having to rip them off as they had stuck down that well. I last bought them around a week ago as I wanted nice nails for over Christmas but as the first time I tried them they would not take to my nails! I was so annoyed. I think now I won't be using these again as I don't want to spend that money on them with the 50/50 chance of them actually working. I hope this review helps you all. If you have any requests email me or tweet me on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x