Friday 19 April 2013

Soap and glory Dr Spot review


Hi guys so today I am going to be reviewing the Dr Spot spot gel by Soap and Glory. I have mentioned this in two posts before, but thought I should give it a review of its own.

I have had this for around a month now and use this twice a day. After using this for about 3 days I could really tell the difference as my spots had started to shrink. I had a spot for around a year on my chin and since using this it has now again. I really don't think I could praise this product any more. This doesn't even smell like normal spot gel; I actually really like it. This costs £8 and is really worth it. It is available from boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x