Friday 19 April 2013

My pamper night essentials.


Hi everyone, today's post is going to be my Pamper Night Essentials. I will be telling you my routine and what I use. I have seen many people doing posts and videos on this and I thought it would be a nice idea for me to do one too.

I start off by running my self a nice hot bath. I like to add bubble bath or a Lush bubble bar or bath bomb. Tonight I used the Lush fun- Pink.



I then like to cleanse my face before going in the bath. I use the Soap&Glory Peaches and Clean cleanser. I use this with my No7 Cleansing brush


Once I get into the bath I wash my hair with shampoo then put a hair mask on my hair. I use hello hydration or the avon argan oil hair
 mask. When my hair mask is on I put on a shower cap so that I can carry on doing stuff and knowing my hair wont get wet.


I then apply a facemask to my face while I have the hair mask on. I like to use the Soap&Glory No clogs allowed self heating mask. I leave this on my face while I do the next steps.
I then like to wash my body with a shower gel. The one's I am using at the minute are both Lush ones. Snow Fairy and Happy Hippy. This is when I tend to shave my legs as well.

I then use a body scrub to exfoliate and get rid of any dead skin off my body. I have 2 that I like to use both by body shop. The chocolate one and the coconut one.


I then like to lie back and watch some youtube video's for a while. When I have watched my video's I take off my facemask then my hair mask and get out of the bath. Once I have dried myself I apply the body butter that matches the body scrub I used. I then get into my pj's paint my nails then get into bed and watch TV..

1 comment:

  1. I have the pink Fun by Lush too! I love it! :)

    http://xxxsweetlittlethingsxxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x