Friday 19 April 2013

No7 Cleansing brush review.


Hey guys so today I am going to be a doing a review on the No7 Cleansing brush

. I mentioned this in my skin care post which you can find here. I have had this for about a month now and use this twice a day and all I can say is WOW. This makes my skin feel so great. I use this with the clean&clear oil free daily wash on a morning and the soap and glory cleanse and polish on a night before bed. I had been wanting the clarisonic for months and had seen a botanics cleansing brush so I went in to get that but I came across this first and I am so pleased I did.






There is two speeds that you can use this on. I tend to use it on the slowest as my skin goes very red if I use it on the higher speed. You can tell this really cleans your skin as when you have used it you can see what has come off your skin on the brush. I am not sure if you can get replacement heads for this as it is only a new product. I got this in boots for £15 but the original price is £25. I would highly recommend this to anyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x