Friday 16 August 2013

Advertise with me.

Hi everyone, sorry I have been a bit quiet the last few days!
Anyway today I have exciting news. This is something I have wanted to do for a while now and I am now finally doing it.
Having monthly advertisers. I will be having 5 advertisers a month.
1 gold, 2 sliver, 3 bronze. I couldn't think of any cool names for the packages so that will have to do for now.
GOLD- 1 person a month will be my gold advertiser. This person will have a blog post on the 1st of the month telling people about their blog and themselves. A link at the bottom of each blogpost. a #ff every Friday of the month they are advertising in and finally their blogbutton on the side on the side of my blog. This package is £5.

SILVER- 2 people a month will be my silver advertisers. They will each get their blogbutton on the side of my blog. Their link at the bottom of each blogpost and a #ff every Friday of the month they are advertising in. This package is £2.50.

BRONZE- 3 people a month will be my gold advertisers. These people will get their blog link at the end of each blogpost for the month they are advertising in and a #ff every Friday of the month they are following in.  This package is £1.50.

If you would like to be an advertiser please email me at blogandmakeup96@gmail.com or use the contact form at the side. All payments to be made via PAYPAL.
Keira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x