Saturday 10 August 2013

Palmers Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Lip Butter- Review

Hello everyone so today I have a review on the Palmer Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Lip Butter. I seen loads of people rave about this for ages so I had to pick it up and I have to say I love it. You can get this from boots and superdrug and it costs £2.25. It is a clear lip butter so you can add colour after applying it. It tastes soooo good. It smells and tastes of After Eight chocolate! So good I could just eat it. It lasts really well on my lips leaving them feeling mega soft for hours afterwards.

Have you tried this lip butter? 
Keira
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x