Wednesday 21 August 2013

Update.

Hi everyone just a quick update for you all. Sorry I haven't done a proper post in a while but I really haven't felt like doing one. I have lots of things to review but I'm not going to lie to you I just couldn't be bothered. Think I had writers block.
I have some idea's about posts that will be appearing in the next few weeks such as a birthday wishlist, travel makeup, back to school posts then a MASSIVE haul which will be up the first week of September! 
I also get my GCSE results tomorrow and I am really nervous about it now. 
If you want to see a post on my GCSE results let me know in the comments and I will do so.
I'm off to Sheffield on Saturday until the 2nd September then I start college on the 4th which I am super excited and nervous about at the same time!
Sorry again but posts will resume again very very soon.
I also have a mini blog sale that will be going up later on today.

Keira
xox

4 comments:

  1. Good luck for the results tomorrow!!
    Enjoy the rest of the summer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! I got my GCSE results for my first year and I am absolutely gutted:/ Retakes all next year I guess, haha! Also, I'd really like it if you were a part of the themed monthly look book on my blog Teeniolect HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to retake 2. Will check that out now x

      Delete

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x