Thursday 8 August 2013

Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick- Bad Girl Bronze Review

Hi everyone so today I have a review on the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in the shade Bad Girl Bronze. You can get this from boots and superdrug and online here. These cost £4.49. On the package it says it is waterproof but I can't say whether or not it is as I haven't put it through that test yet.

I adore this shade. If you have read my blog for a while now you would know I love these types of colours. I wear this on a day where I don't have enough time to do a smokey eye. This is a really creamy formula. It is easy to apply as you just draw it over your lid and then it is on. I really want the cream colour of this. I also really want to try the eyeliners of these too. I love the easy application products so this is a love of mine.

Have you tried these before? What's your favorite easy application product?
Keira
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x