Monday 5 August 2013

Monday Blogger Interview #5- Precious from fashionkween.

Hi everyone so its Monday again and that means its time for my Monday Blogger interview. Today we have Precious from Fashionkween. Also she is the first person to take part in this from America!!

Hello, lovelies my name is precious and i am going be be answering some fab interview questions that Keira sent to me, and i hope you enjoy them, so here it goes...

 Tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog.
- wow, well my name is precious, i am African american, but i was born in Nigeria Africa, i lived there for twelve years then i came here, i live in New York City and i am a student and a hopeless romantic who wears her heart on her sleeves. My blog or ''my baby'' as i like to refer it to is my little hiding place where i like to share little fashion details or things i wear and also learn from my readers.

 What made you start blogging?
- i really dont know because i've always wanted to blog but i have failed repeatedly until after repeatedly watching youtube videos, and visiting my favorite blogs i just decided to make one and so far it's been a good decision.

What is 1 item can you not live the house without?
- i cant live my house without my iphone, i would feel lost and completely out of place and i am not really a big watch-wearer so i would totally lose track of time and me not being a good time manager messes up my day completely.

What is your favorite makeup brand?
- i absolutely love Elf

What shop do you love?
- i love ZARA.

Which product do you thin is not hyped about enough?
- i think the elf makeup finisher, its amazing and allows your makeup to stay on for hours i absolutely love it.

Who are your favorite bloggers?
i really love negin and patricia bright i love them both and i always look forward to their posts

What are your beauty/fashion hates that people do?
- i hate when people wear the wrong shade of foundation and when people cake on too much make up, and i also don't like when people wear clothes that are smaller than them or when people write certain things just to get attention.

What is 1 tip you would give to a new blogger?
- Blog about what you love, the followers will come after, so don't worry.

 Any last things you would like to say?
- i would like to say thank you to keira and you guys for giving me your time i really appreciate it, and to see more of me you can find me where i blog at fashionkween, on my twitter where i blab about things and crack horrific jokes, and also my instagram where i take countless amounts of selfies. once again thank you

- Precious XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x