Thursday 1 August 2013

My Current Beauty Wants.

Hi everyone so today I have for you my current beauty wants. I haven't done of these for a while so I thought I would do one again.

So first off I really want to try the new One Direction makeup by MUA. I am not a huge One Direction fan and I don't go crazy over them like a high number of teenage girls but I like them and really want to try the products. I was in superdrug the other day and I seen the lady bring out the stand but she took it back in the store room after adding a few things too it.

On my wishlist again is a MAC lipstick. I have wanted one of these for so so long and I still haven't got one yet. But now the prices have gone up I'm undecided on whether or not I will get one. As in my eyes £15 is a lot for a lipstick. I can still wish though.

Everyone and their mothers have been going crazy over these at the moment and I really want to see what the hype is. I went to get some the other day and they never had them in my boots or superdrug so I got the miss sporty dr balm instead. Hopefully when they have these in my boots and superdrug I will get some and do a comparison of the two.

I love the benefit they're real mascara and now they have relsead a new one called double the real so I really want to get my hands on this. It is apparently cheaper then they're real too which has gone up to £19 now but the new is supposedly £17.

What's on your beauty wishlist? 
Keira
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x