Wednesday 31 July 2013

Confessions of a Beauty Blogger.

Hi everyone so I seen this tag on Girl Fridays Beauty Blog and I knew I just had to do it so here goes.

1. How many hours a week do you spend planning/writing/uploading posts? Every week is different. At the moment I have been dedicating a full day once a week to try and get as many posts wrote and scheduled as I can. So I would say like 12 hours a week as I do do the odd posts on other days too.

2. Are you a spender or a saver? I would like to say I am a saver but then I would be lying :( I am a massive spender; even with a goal of something I can get if I save, I just cant save.

3. When is it easier for you to write posts? If its a normal day I like to write posts early evening as I am nice and relaxed by this time.

4. What makes writing posts comfortable for you? Writing about something I enjoy and when I feel like doing it. Not having to force myself to blog about something I don't want to or when I don't want to.

5. Whats your worst makeup/hair habit? I can't really think of one, I would like to say biting my nails but does that really count?

6. What is one quote you wish the whole world would live by? Make peace not war? I don't know that's the first thing that came to my mind.

7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday? About half an hour.

8. What is your favorite post on your blog? Would have to be my Do's and Dont's for makeup. The pictures make me laugh every time I see it and it was fun to do.

9.  Who is a beauty blogger that you think deserves more followers than they have? Nicole from The life of a beauty addict.

10. What is one thing your most excited about in the coming year? Starting college, hopefully learning to drive and my blog growing.

11.  What has been your favorite blogging moment? Hitting 50 followers. That was my first milestone. I am now going for 100.

12. How long does it take to prep for a post? It depends on what the post is. It could be 5 minutes if its just  a few pictures but if I'm doing a tutorial or a look it will no doubt take up to 1 hour.

13. Are you wearing jeans/skirt right now or are you wearing pj bottoms? Pj bottoms. I think most bloggers do haha.

Have you done this tag? If you have leave it in the comments for me to check out.
Keira
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x