Tuesday 23 July 2013

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo On and On Bronze- Review

Hi everyone so today I have a review on the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in the shade On and On Bronze. If you are a frequent reader to my blog then you may know that I love this type of colour for my eyes. I was very very late in trying these and I wish I had tried this earlier as I love it.
I have seen a lot of people saying they use these as a base but I don't I just wear them by themselves if I am in a rush and don't have long to do my eyes.
I literally just sweep my finger around the pot twice then wipe it onto my eyelid and that's enough. I really want to get more of these now as they are so easy and cheap too!
These are £4.99

Keira
xox

Giveaway: http://blogandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/3000-pageview-and-shop-launch-giveaway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x