Wednesday 17 July 2013

What's in my bag?

Hi everyone so today I am doing a 'Whats In My Bag' post. First off my bag is just this big black one with gold studs from newlook about 2 years ago. I don't think you can get it anymore and I also can't remember the price of it.

First section is my hair stuff. I have a large can off batiste dry shampoo in large that I am trying to use up so that is in there. I also have a mini  batiste dry shampoo in tropical for when I finish the large can. Lastly on the hair section is my insette hairspray. I just use this for if I have my hair up in my donut but to spray the little fly away bits down.

I also have my makeup bag with a few makeup bits in for me to top up my makeup. I carry my powder and a brush, the lip product I am wearing on that day and the benefit they're real mascara. The lip product will change on a daily basis but this day I used my collection cream puff in 'Fairy Cake'.

Last of all are my extra bits. I always carry my purse which is the cream silver Anne Smith purse which I got for Christmas. My umberella as I live in England and it always rains. A ted baker body spray, my headphones and a mini hairbrush which I got with a hair dryer.

What do you always carry in your bag?

Keira
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x