Monday 8 July 2013

Monday Blogger Interview #1- Holly from Real Rebel.


Hi everyone so today is the launch of my Monday Blogger Interview and today I have for you Holly from realrebelx.blogspot.co.uk.




 Tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog. 
My blog is based on hair and makeup. There's a bit of lifestyle posts on 
there too.

What made you start blogging?

It was a spur of the moment thing-I'd realised that everyone was 
blogging and sharing their secrets,so I gave it a go.

What 1 item can you not leave the house 
without?
My phone!!


What is your favourite makeup brand? 
Rimmel. I love there mascara!!

What shop do you love?
Quiz.


Which product do you think is not hyped up 
enough? 
Lip balm. It's a lifesaver 
Who are your favourite bloggers?
What are your biggest beauty/fashion hate's, that people 
do?
Tide mark. Arr just pick the right colour,and fake tan being toooo 
orangey

What 1 tip would you give to a new 
blogger?
Keep at it even if you think you won't get 
anywhere

Any last things you would like to 
say?
A bit thank you to Keira for letting me do this. And go and check my blog. 
It's Realrebelx.blogspot.com










No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x