Monday 1 July 2013

Sheffield Spending Update #1

Hi guys! First off sorry that this post never went up on Friday, I am not going to lie to you all, I forgot! But anyway here it is a few days late.
I am doing very well on this spending ban so far. I have bought things but my mum paid for them so that doesn't count does it? I never spent my money. 
When I got paid yesterday my wages went straight into my tin that I have. 
Today is the 1st July so therefore I have 1 month and 24 days left on this spending ban and I am determined to stick to it.
I will do a haul on here and my youtube of the things my mum bought me when they arrive sometime this week.
Are you doing a spending ban? How are you doing with it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x