Wednesday 24 July 2013

#BloggersDoNautical

Hi everyone so you may have seen @FBLbloggers on twitter have started doing a monthly theme where they tell you the theme and we have to do a post around it and when tweeting it use the #BloggersDoTHEME replacing the word theme with whatever the theme is for that month. This month is nautical. As you can see by my header I have decided for each month that I take part in I am going to make my header the theme too and they will be available to order from my shop.
I decided to do my nails and makeup nautical themed and I have a play-suit that is nautical themed so I thought I would put that in to.

I have this play-suite from primark last year which is a red top with navy shorts that have white spots and 4 red buttons. I am aware I haven't quite got the outfit pose yet and I look very awkward! This is only the second time I have posted a outfit on here and this is no doubt why I look so awkward.

For makeup I went for navy eyes and a bright red. The eyeshadows I used are just out of a set from claires. and the lipstick I have on is by Constance Carroll. I am unsure on whether this red suites me yet as I haven't had it long. I also have a tinted moisturiser on by natural collection.

Finally for my nails I went for navy and white stripes. I was going to do an anchor too but I found it too hard so gave it a miss. I used Avons Twilight blue as a base then used my white Barry M to do the lines.

If your taking part leave your link to this post in the comments for me to look at!
Keira 
xox 

1 comment:

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x