Wednesday 10 July 2013

A-Z Brand.

Hi everyone so today's post is going to be the A-Z brand tag. I am going to put each letter from the alphabet and think up 1 brand that begins with that letter. It seems easy but I really don't think it will be. If you do this tag or have done it leave the link in the comments section for me to take a look at. 

A-von
B-arry M
C-ollection
D-ainty Doll
E-ssie
F-ashionista
G-arnier
H-erbal Essence
I-nglot
J-ohn Frieda
K-ardashian
L-oreal
M-ac
N-ails Inc
O-pi
P-iz Buin
Q-ue bella
R-immel
S-inful colours
T-resemme
U-rban Decay
V-ichy
W-et and wild
X-en tan
Y-ves Staint Lauren
Z- palette

Keira
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x