Tuesday 30 July 2013

Meetup.

Hi everyone so I really want to meet some of you bloggers but I am yet to have done so I have decided to plan two.
If you are in Cumbria or can easily get to Carlisle or in Sheffield or can easily get to Meadowhall Shopping center please email me; you can use the contact form on the side or directly at blogandmakeup96@gmail.com
For the Meadowhall meetup it would be around the 27th-29th August and for Carlisle it would be 17th August.
Please let me know if you can make any of these meetups as I would love to meet you.
Keira
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x