Friday 19 July 2013

Sheffield Spending Ban Update #4

Hi everyone so its spending ban update time and I have to admit I was a little naughty at the start of the week and had a takeaway. I know that shouldn't count but to me it does as I had to take out of the money of my spending ban and I really regret it now. I did work very long hours at work last weekend meaning I am expecting more wages than I am used to. So that cancels out me breaking it, doesn't it? haha. I am wanting a new pair of jeans though as my favorite ones have ripped right in the crotch but I can cope until my spending ban is over as I have more pairs.
Keira
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x