Monday 12 August 2013

Monday Blogger Interview #6- Hayley from Water Painted dreams.

Hi everyone so today I have another blogger interview for you. Today is it with Hayley from Water Painted Dreams.



Tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog.
Hello my name is Hayley, and I'm a 16 year old blogger from Scotland. I started my blog, Water Painted Dreams, about a year and a half ago and fell in love with blogging. I would say my blog is a mixture between a beauty blog and a lifestyle blog with a bit of fashion thrown in as well.

What made you start blogging?
I watched a lot of beauty YouTubers and saw that they all had blogs. I was too  shy to make videos so I started a blog instead.

What 1 item can you not leave the house without?
Probably my phone, not because I'm constantly on it but because I get paranoid that I might need to call someone for help if an emergency occurs. 

What is your favorite makeup brand?
Probably Sleek or No7 or Urban Decay, I can't choose!

What shop do you love?
My top 3 are Lush, Waterstones and Topshop.

Which product do you think is not hyped up enough?
The No7 cream blushes are amazing and I've never heard another blogger talk about them

Who are your favorite bloggers? 
All the people that I make videos with for Paperbacks and Beauty Facts :)

What 1 tip would you give to a new blogger?
Just keep working hard and producing great content and eventually your following will build!

Any last things you would like to say?
Just a massive thank you for interviewing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x