Tuesday 12 November 2013

Barry M Natural Glow Palette

Hey everyone so today I have review for you! I haven't done a review in what feels like the longest time ever but here we are.
I picked up this little beauty around a week a go and I love it. It is a great compact palette for on the go as it has 6 shadows and 1 blusher inside of.

As you can see the palette contains 6 neutral eye shadows and a pink blusher. I love my neutral colour eye shadows which if you have been following me for a while you will know that I love my neutral eye shadows although I taking a step out of my comfort zone and trying different colours. I am not a one that wears blusher lots too but I really like the blusher in this as it isn't too bright and blends in well on my face.

The pigmentation of these shadows are really good. The lighters ones are harder to see on the white background but they are pigmented. I am dissapointed that you can't see the first two swatches :(. 
All in all I love this palette. I am tempted to get the other two palettes too!
This is £6.49 and available in boots and superdrug.

Have you tried this? Whats your views on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x