Saturday 16 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection- Favorite Clothes Shop

Hey everyone so this week for the #BritishBloggerSelection we have to write a post up about favorite clothes shop. I haven't got 1 favorite so I am going to do my top 3.
Where I live we don't have that many shops to buy clothes, I am going to tell you the two I always buy from in my city and one that I buy from if I am near one.

Newlook- We have one in my city and for years this was the only clothes shop I went in as all the other ones were expensive and as I was younger I couldn't afford to shop anywhere else. Newlook is still a firm favorite and I think it always will be.

Internacionale- Since we have had this shop in my city which isn't that long I have always gone in here, I love how it is cheap-ish and have some great clothes. We have had internacionale a few times but I hope this time it is here to stay.

Primark- This is my favorite clothes shop and sadly we don't have one where I live! The nearest one is in Newcastle so around 1 hour and a half away. I love how it is so cheap and they have some lovely clothes in there. I hope one day we get Primark here!

What's your favorite clothes shop?

Keira
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x