Wednesday 13 November 2013

Beauty Blender

y
Hey guys so today I have a review on the beauty blender. I got this a while a go on ebay for 99p off this seller. I use this everyday to apply my foundation and I love it. I had seen everyone going on about these for ages in the blogging world but never got round to getting one but i am so pleased that I did now! I don't think there has been a day gone by where I haven't used this since getting it. The only down side is how long I waited for it to come as it came all the way from hong kong. 

Have you tried a beauty blenders?

Much love 
Keira
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x