Monday 11 November 2013

How much is my face worth?

Hey everyone so today I am doing the 'How much is my face worth tag' post. I have seen this tag floating around the blogging world for a while now so I thought I would do it for you. Unfortunately I am not putting a picture of me wearing this makeup look as I am not very well and not up to wearing makeup at the moment. This is the makeup I wear when I am going to college as it is not too in your face but still noticeable.

NYC all day long foundation- £3.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- £3.99
NYC show time mascara- £1.99
Barry M natural glow shadow and blush palette- £6.49
Be a bombshell eyeliner- £9.00
Rimmel Lipstick- £6.49

Total face cost:  £31.95.

I am shocked that the most expensive thing I use is my eyeliner! But I love it! Keep your eyes peeled for reviews on these products in the coming weeks.

How much is you face worth?

Much love
Keira
xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x