Monday 18 November 2013

Lush Lip Srub- Mint Julips

Hello lovelies, today I have a review on this saviour! Lush lip scrub in mint julips. I previously had bubblegum which I loved so much but that was a few years ago now and I thought it was time I picked another one up, this one was recommended to me by one of the lovely ladies who works in my local lush as she knew I liked this kind of scent.
I have really dry lips so one of these is crucial to me to keep my lips feeling soft and not chapped.

This is a caramel type colour and smells so good. It smells like after eight mints and tastes the same. I have to admit though the lady in the shop told me it was chocolate but I can't taste chocolate in this it all.
I use this more than once a day especially at this time of year when my lips are getting dry.
I put my nivea lip butter on after this to make my lips extra soft!

This costs £5.50 and is from lush.
Have you tried any of the lip scrubs? Which is your favorite?

Keira
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you leave me and will always reply so make sure to check back. Please just don't leave your blog link as it will be deleted, if you do leave me a comment you can add your link to the end

Keira
x